Sale Agreed - Drogheda Office, PETER BEGLEY - 087-2310218, Semi-Detached
Sherry Property Sales and Letting Agents are excited to present this fantastic two storey, 4 bedroom semi-detached residence onto the market. The property which is c.115m2 is very well decorated and very well presented. The accommodation briefly comprises – entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen/dining room, utility room cloak room and downstairs WC. Upstairs comprises of 4 bedrooms, one of which is en-suite, hot press and main family bathroom. There are gardens to the front and rear of the property. There is also a tarmacked driveway to the front and side of the house. This property is heated by Gas Fired Central Heating and has UPVC wood grain windows. Cloghanvary is located c.900m from Ardee Town Centre – which is just over 5 minutes away. Access to the M1 is over ten minutes drive away via the N33 and M1 c17.3 km. In Ardee, you will find all amenities close by including crèches, primary schools, secondary schools, shops, restaurants, pubs, sporting facilities, churches and bus routes. This would make an ideal family home.
Entrance Hall: 3.5m x 2.1m – Wooden flooring, Feature staircase, coving at ceiling, door to downstairs WC, door to cloakroom, door to siting room.
Sitting Room: 4.5m x 4.3m – Wooden flooring, Feature marble surround fireplace, Coving at ceiling, Blinds.
Kitchen / Dining Room: 7.8m 3.3m
Kitchen – Tiled flooring, Fully fitted wall and floor units, tiled splash back, Integrated appliances, Blinds.
Dining Room – Wooden Flooring, double doors to rear garden
Utility Room: 1.7m x 1.6m
Cloak Room: 1.1m x 0.7m
Downstairs WC: Tiled flooring, WC, WHB, Blinds.
Bedroom 1: 3.7m x 3.3m – Carpet flooring, blinds, built in storage space, UPVC windows
En-suite: 2.6m x 0.9m – Tiled flooring, Shower, Tiled around shower, WC, WHB.
Bedroom 2: 3.7m x 2.9m – Carpet flooring, blinds, UPVC windows
Bedroom 3: 3.3m x 3.1m – Carpet flooring, blinds, UPVC windows
Bedroom 4: 3.2m x 3.0m – Carpet flooring, blinds, UPVC windows
Family Bathroom: 2.7 x 1.7m – Tiled flooring, Bath, Tiled around bath, WC, WHB, shower, tiled around shower, Blinds.
Garden: Landscaped garden to the front of the property and walled and fenced in garden to the rear of the property.
- Bright and spacious living accommodation
- Beautifully decorated and beautifully presented
- Tiled and wooden flooring throughout
- Driveway with excellent parking facilities
- Gas fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Feature fireplace.
- Feature staircase.
- Only a five minute drive from Ardee town centre
Dublin Airport: 42 minutes via the M1 motorway
Dundalk: 25 minutes via the M1 motorway
Drogheda: 27 minutes via the M1 motorway.
- Crèches e.g. Toddlers Hill Creche & Montessori, National Schools – e.g. Monastery National School and Seconday Schools e.g. Ardee Community School
- Churches – Ardee Church, Shops – Centra , Pubs – Ferdia Arms, Restaurants – Brian Muldoon & Sons.
- Square United AFC Soccer pitches.
- St Marys GAA Gaelic pitches.
- Bus & Rail Services.
- Major Sports & Health Facilities
- Ardee Golf Club
- Ardee Historical Sites – Ardee Castle, Hatch’s Castle and Jumping Church