Sold - Drogheda Office, Residential, Semi-Detached
- For Sale by Private Treaty
Sherry Property Consultants are delighted to present this lovely home in the much sought after area in the Dublin Road on the South side of Drogheda. This property is in need of some modernisation.
Arranmore, Dublin Road, Drogheda, Co Louth.
4 Bedroom Victorian Style Semi Detached residence on a large site.
There is a large entrance hall 10×12.
On the right hand side there is the Main Sitting Room 18×16 Natural Fireplace , and Coving.
Behind this there is another sitting room16 x16 with a natural fireplace
Behind this there is the Kitchen 16×14. There is a Utility off this 8×6.
There is a large garage 18 x11.
Upstairs there are 4 bedrooms
Bedroom 1: 16 x10
Bedroom 2: 18 x 16 with fireplace.
Bedroom 3 16×12
Bedroom 4 12×12
There is gas heating which is in need of upgrading .
This house is in need of modernisation but is structurally sound
Viewing is highly reccommended. This property has great potential.
Close to all local amenities and the M1 Motorway
- ACRES: 0.16
- BATHROOM DESCRIPTION: Stall Shower
- BEDROOM FEATURES: 3 Bedrooms with fireplaces
- DINING AREA: Family Kitchen
- ENCLOSED YARD: No access to back of the house from the front
- FLOORS: Ceramic Tile, Wooden floors
- HEAT: Gas
- MISC INTERIOR: Picture rail, high ceilings
- PARKING TYPE: Direct Garage Access, Driveway