Sale Agreed - Country Residence, Drogheda Office, LAURA SHERRY 086-8301175
Sherry Property Consultants are delighted to present this fabulous detached residence to the market.
Entrance hall reception area:
Coving recessed lighting.
Feature beautiful Solid wood stairwell.
Designer Teak solid doors throughout.
Cloakroom built in cloakroom with hanging space and storage area shelved.
Skirting power point double doors leading to dining room.
Leading from reception hallway there is a formal sitting room and second reception room and a large downstairs wc.
Stairwell and fully carpeted with an open plan area.
Fully carpeted, pure wool top quality carpets throughout the landing area.
Beautiful Light fittings & centre pieces.
Recessed lighting and designer blinds.
Superbly high quality tiled hallway.
Shelving and mirror.
Sink and toilet.
Room for a shower, if required downstairs.
Main Sitting room:
The sitting room is very spacious and completely sun filled from a beautiful array of Windows, alluring an abundance of light to compliment the stunning interior.
Solid wood flooring throughout the main sitting room.
Double doors leading to gallery reception area which is superbly tiled creating a stunning entrance to this beautifully laid out property.
Coving and centre piece.
Poles and curtains in bay window.
Solid Wooden floor.
Stunning feature of a Limestone marble fireplace which consist of a gas fire which compliments this room beautifully.
Designer Wallpapered over mantle.
Three sets of designer curtains.
Second Sitting Room:
Solid wood floors.
Skirting coving and centre piece and light fittings.
Marble fireplace with gas insert gas fire.
Picture bay windows divided into three.
Solid wood flooring.
Kitchen dining living area:
This area is completely open plan.
Beautifully laid out.
Newly fitted designer creme kitchen.
Tiled marble splash back.
Ample amounts of power points.
Under counter lighting throughout the Kitchen area.
There is also a large amount worktop and food preparation area.
Designer wooden blinds.
Extractor fan Belling.
Cooker hob electric Electrolux.
Eye level oven optional to purchase Electrolux.
American fridge optional to purchase separately if required.
Utensil holder built in chopping board.
Shelving area for books.
Black Leather stools with chrome design extra curved circular worktop.
Utility room is separate.
Washing machine plumbed in.
Dryer plumbed in.
Storage units and cupboards.
4 zoned hearing clicks.
Separate back door leading to outside.
Dining room has a wooden floor.
Skirting patio area leading to garden entertainments area.
Solid wood floor.
Double doors leading to hallway reception area and also leads to beautiful Living room reading area.
Living room Library Area:
Beautiful Living room with solid wood flooring.
Double doors leading to kitchen/dining area and also a separate door leading to the hallway.
Beautiful built in wall to wall creme handcrafted bookshelves with storage and glass display unit. Drinks cabinet with display lighting throughout this beautiful featured area.
Ample supply of power points.
Separate living room conservatory area:
Superbly designed bar area which has been very cleverly designed incorporating the original brick.
Brick built custom designed home bar.
With solid wood top and brick underneath.
Solid wood flooring and tiled area around the bar area.
Built in Wall to wall storage area which incorporates a beautiful display area with lighting.
Sink underneath and full bar.
Picture window overlooking garden patio area.
Living area / games room:
Entertainments room which overlooks the beautiful manicured gardens.
Patio doors leading from this area to the gardens and outside entertainments area.
Solid wood floor.
Two sets of Curtains and poles optional.
Pool table optional to purchase separately.
Bricked walled area within the room which was cleverly incorporated by the owners.
Wall to wall display area built in units with electric fire and plasma TVs
Recessed lighting throughout this display area
Patio doors leading to patio area & outside entertainments area
Electric roller shutter doors fitted by Garage Door Systems Ltd.
I would also like to point out that this garage could be easily converted as there is an entrance from the house as well as the roller shutter doors.
Garden completely southfaceing, rear garden is paved and slabbed and partied area to rear.
Garden is completely landscaped and there is a garden shed.
The upstairs landing is fully carpeted with pure wool carpet solid wood floors.
Large landing with a stunning amount of space and a beautiful gallery area.
Wooden floor and wall to wall built in wardrobes.
Light fittings optional.
Wall to wall wardrobes with mirrored inset between the wardrobes.
Stunning Curtains and blinds.
Fully tiled wall to floor tilling.
Mirror and shelving.
Mira electric shower.
Built in wardrobe.
Curtains and pole staying centre light.
Built in wardrobe.
Curtain poles and blinds.
Fourth bedroom which is facing rear garden:
Built in wardrobes which are wall to wall.
Wooden floor and built in wall to wall wardrobes.
En-suite in 5th bedroom:
Beautiful tiled and very spacious.
Large Family bathroom:
Walk in shower.
Fully Tilled Floors and Walls.
Walk in hot press with large hanging space.
Attic area and stira stairs to allow for extra storage.
This could also be converted as there is enough head space and standing room.
Parking 4 cars at the front at least.
Maintenance fees 400 a year.
Alarm no fee.
All curtains been included.
Solid wood flooring throughout.
Grange Rath committee and resident association in place.
Light fittings included in sale.
Curtains also included in sale.
Extra features of the property:
1) Solid block construction.
2) Brick facade low maintenance exterior.
3) Superb insulation.
4) Well portioned rooms throughout.
5) Cobble lock driveway.
6) Superb parking available for up to four cars.
7) Double glazed Windows and doors throughout.
8) Superb tiling throughout.
9) Solid wood floors.
10) Designer kitchen.
11) Solid integral wood doors.
12) Two beautiful fireplaces.
13) Designer curtains been included in sale.
14) Coving and cornice throughout the property.
15) Sun filled rooms.
16) Recessed lighting throughout
17) Superb light fittings throughout
18) Gas heating.
19) Superbly well thought out extension.
20) Possibility of a garage extension.
21) Built in wardrobes in all of the bedrooms.
22) Ample amount of Power Points throughout.
23) Pure wool carpet in Hall stairs and landing.
24) Fully designed hand built personal bar in the entertainments area of this beautiful home.
25) Patio doors leading to the outside area.
26) Attic is floored and could be converted.
27) South facing landscaped rear gardens.
28) Completely walled in at the rear of the property.
29) Fully alarmed.
30) Built in wardrobes.
31) Handcrafted built in display units professionally fitted.
32) High quality appliances in the kitchen.
33) Superb schools in the area.
34) Superb transport links.
35) Fully Landscaped gardens.
36) Including mature trees and shrubbery.
37) Beautiful interior throughout.
38) Superb extension within the property.
39) Easily accessible to Dublin.
40) Drogheda , Bettystown , Laytown are all easily accessible.
41) Swords and Dublin are easily accessible.
42) There are a selection of beaches close by.
43) Beautifully and cleverly designed by its current owners.
44) The property is fully alarmed.
45) This property is located in one of Drogheda’s more affluent areas.
46) Superb luxury family home.
47) Could also be considered as a possible b& b subject to the relevant planning permission due to its location and the space this property offers.
48) Could also be suitable to a client wishing to work from home as there is ample space
49) The interior throughout is of an extremely high standard and is simply ready to move into and the high standard of interior is a credit to its current owners.
50) This property could also incorporate separate living accommodation to lend itself to creating a separate granny flat if a family needed this facility for a loved one as there is ample amount of space if so required.
51) Properties of this caliber are becoming rare paying attention to its size so therefore high interest is expected.
52) This location is extremely popular with airport staff due to its proximity to Dublin airport and this development is also very sought after by medical staff wishing to acquire large substantial homes again due to its location to Dublin and Drogheda hospitals.
53) The location of this property offers the professional family space and it is a beautiful location to live and rear a family due to its superb array of amenities practically on your doorstep which makes easy commutable living.
54) Put quite simply, due to the beautiful condition of this property which has been created by its current owners there is nothing to be done to this property but for the new owners to live and enjoy this stunning beautiful home.
55) This property type is the Boyne house type which was designed by Shannon homes, however due to its extension to the rear this property, it offers larger accommodation than the standard house type and simply must be viewed to be appreciated.
The property is served by excellent transport links to Dublin City Centre, as well as excellent amenities in the locality.
Train service to and from Dublin.
Train stations are located in Drogheda’s Dublin road and there is also a train station in Bettystown and Laytown with parking facilities should you be a commuter.
Bus service to and from Dublin.
Superb schools including primary and secondary schools.
Superb Crèche facilities on site.
Play areas and playgrounds.
Plenty of open green areas within the development.
Superb restaurants and eateries within walking distance.
Excellent sporting facilities including tennis courts within the development.
GAA and football clubs for children.
Colpe shopping centre is within walking distance including;
Hairdressers, Relish, Dunne’s stores, butchers, flower shop, beauticians.
Commuting is very accessible to Dublin city centre.
Dublin airport is easily accessible.
Drogheda town is Five minutes’ drive.
Swords and north County Dublin is easily commutable.
Lourdes training hospital is easily accessible.
Laytown, Bettystown and Mornington beaches are only five mins drive.
Bettystown golf club is only Five minutes’ drive.
There is also a gym on site.
There is also integral leisure centre and swimming pool which is only a short drive to Bettystown.
Scotch hall shopping centre is located on the south side of Drogheda.
PRICE REGION: €525,000.