For Sale €310,000 - Detached House, Drogheda Office, PETER BEGLEY - 087-2310218, Residential
Sherry Property Consultants are delighted to present this beautifully presented 4 bedroom detached residence onto the market. In stunning condition and decorated to a very high standard, this property is situated in the beautiful tranquil area of The Haven, just off Tower Road in Mornington. Standing at c. 1347 sq ft, this property boasts bright and spacious living accommodation, south facing rear garden and cobble lock driveway, to name but a few points.
Located within walking distance of Mornington beach, the Matthews bus route which gives ease of access to Dublin, Drogheda and Dundalk and the local Golf and Tennis club. This property is sure to make a beautiful family home and is sure to interest the purchaser seeking a well-built property, close by the sea.
Accommodation Details: The Haven, Tower Road, Mornington.
Entrance Hallway: Tiled flooring, Alarm panel, Carpet
stairwell, Down lighting.
Sitting Room: 5.40m x 4.20m
Wooden flooring, Marble surround
fireplace with marble hearth, Wood
burning stove, Coving, Down lighting,
Blinds, Double doors to Dining room.
Dining Room: 3.90m x 3.40m
Wooden flooring, Coving, Double doors to
Sun Room: 3.60m x 3.40m
Kitchen: 4.70m x 2.80m
Tiled flooring, Tiled splash back, Fully
fitted wall and floor units, Integrated
appliances, Blinds, Sky light window.
Utility Room: 1.60m x 1.40m
Tiled flooring, Tiled splashback, Fitted
Bedroom 1: 3.80m x 3.20m
Wooden flooring, Blinds, Built-in
Bedroom 2: 3.10m x 2.90m
Overlooking rear garden, Wooden flooring,
Family Bathroom: 1.90m x 1.70m
Fully tiled wall to floor, Bath, WC, WHB,
Vanity unit, Blinds.
Master Bedroom: 3.70m x 3.30m
Carpet flooring, Blinds, Built-in wardrobes.
Ensuite: 1.90m x 1.00m
Fully tiled wall to floor, WC, WHB,
Bedroom 4: 2.90m x 2.50m
Wooden flooring, Blinds.
Attic Conversion: 9.50m x 6m
Wooden flooring, Velux windows.
- C. 1347 sq ft (125.16 sq m)
- Situated in a quiet cul de sac.
- Cobble lock driveway.
- South facing rear garden.
- Bright and spacious living accommodation.
- Decorated to a very high standard.
- Fully alarmed.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Wood burning stove.
- Beautiful, quiet location close to the sea.
- Within walking distance of Mornington beach.
- Within walking distance of Laytown & Bettystown Golf and Tennis Club.
- Situated close to shops, playschools, Montessori and Primary and Secondary schools.
- Minutes from Drogheda town centre.
- Minutes from the main M1 motorway.
- Within walking distance of the Matthews bus route, servicing Drogheda, Dundalk and Dublin City.
BER Rating: C3