For Sale €394,000 - Country Residence, County Residence, Detached House, Drogheda Office, LAURA SHERRY 086-8301175, Residential
Sherry property consultants are delighted to bring to the open market this stunning 5 bedroom Detached residence in simply beautiful condition. The Property has been designed and styled to create a beautiful family home with beautiful Laura Ashley interiors throughout and has been maintained to the highest standard. The property has been personally styled and crested with a very careful eye to detail paying particular attention to cresting light and spaciousness throughout the entire property.
The property is extremely welcoming as you enter the light filled hallway and then entering into a very bright beautifully designed solid hardwood fully fitted kitchen with a beautiful stoves cooker. There is porcelain tiling throughout the kitchen /dining /living area and a Seperate utility area to the rear.
The property also has a stunning sitting room which is so comfortable and simply awaits for you to come in and sit at beautiful open fire with a stunning classically designed interior which is very inviting.
There is a large fitted utility area and cloakroom and separate downstairs toilet area which is large enough to add a shower should you require one.
There is a ground floor bedroom / office which ever you desire.
There is a beautiful handcrafted staircase painted in cream with red wood finish on the steps this then brings you to a lovely large landing area with original wide plank solid wooden floors of the landing area. There are 4 generous well-proportioned bedrooms again, with solid wide plank flooring varnished to the highest standards. The bedrooms are beautifully decorated with Laura Ashley interiors and are all very comfortable and restful. There are 3 wardrobes in the 4 rooms which are built in and there is a walk in wardrobe in one of the rooms which gives extra space.
The master Bedroom has a large tiled ensuite and there is a large family bathroom which are tiled to the highest standard.
None of the bedrooms are overlooked and two of the bedrooms look into beautiful tress which gives a lovely feeling of peacefulness and privacy.
The bedrooms are all beautifully decorated as is the entire property having been maintained to a very high standard by its current owner.
The rear garden again is very private and is not overlooked and has a beautiful sunny orientation which is ideal to Durban enjoy your coffee in the morning
The property has a large private drive at the front with gates for extra privacy.
The overall property is offered for Sale in pristine condition and will I feel be, suitably enjoyed by the discerning purchaser hoping to acquire a detached residence in walk in condition.
The location is superb ad the property is simply walking distance of Tullyallen national school and the small shopping precinct at the top of the village which has selection of shops and facilities including a Crèche gym, Hairdressers, pharmacy, butchers, doctor’s surgery and takeaway.
Viewing is strongly recommended and should you have any queries please feel free to contact myself Laura Sherry and I would be delighted to assist you with any further information you may require on this property.
Price Region €394,000
- Double glazed windows
- Driveway to the front
- Not overlooked front or rear
- Side access on both sides
5.Original wide plank Wooden flooring
- Porcelain tiling on the ground floor
- Walking distance of all amenities
- Including schools and shops
- Motorway access only mins drive
- Dublin easily accessible
- Dublin airport
- Drogheda & DIFE college
- Slane village and Collon
- Dundalk & DKIT
- Beautiful scenery and new cycling lane opening
- Situated in the heart of the Boyne valley
- Lourdes hospital of excellence 5 minutes’ drive
- Matthewsbus 5 minutes’ drive
- Stunning decor throughout the property
- Ready to walk into
- South facing at the rear of the property
- Timber shed included
- Most light fittings included designer all optional
- Most curtains included designer all optional
- Built in wardrobes in 3 rooms
- Superb tiling in the bathrooms and kitchen areas very high standard
- Oil heating
- Extra timed Emerson for Showers
Important Amenities in Tullyallen
- Shops waking distance
- Beaches are 10 mins drive
- Secondary schools all 15 mins drive
- Bus collections in the village fir secondary schools
- Tullyallen primary school (superb school)
- Greenhills secondary all girls in DROGHEDA (superb school)
- Grammar school in Dundalk and Mornington (mixed)
- St .Joseph’s boys secondary located in Drogheda
- Aldi and Lidl are 10 mins drive
- Country location yet only 10 mins from everything required
- Glen Emmett’s football club
- Sports hall at Glen Emmett’s
- Playground only mins walk from the property
- DROGHEDA retail park only 5 mins drive
- Corkscrew Brasserie In Tullyallen (beautiful food )
- Crèche within walking distance
- New Lynch’s centra (excellent store )
- butchers Lambes (superb butchers )
- hairdressers and beauticians and a gym and a pharmacy and doctors surgery